Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope that everyone enjoys the Holidays with Family and Friends.


Little update here. Been working on Stockings and a small cardinal ornament that I modified from a pattern called Cardinal Ribbon from Better Homes and Gardens " A Cross Stitch Christmas" ©1996
Picture from the Book and partially stitched ornament ^

This is one of a few I have planned on stitching this year and into next year. Goal is to have more Cardinals on my Christmas Tree next year.

Stocking #3 Christmas Eve progress


Happy Stitching and May you have smokin' needles...xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your tree will be gorgeous with all those cardinal ornaments! And I love your stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm planning on stitching more this year hopefully

      Delete