Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

November Update

Hi guys!!!

December has arrived and I am taking a minute to catch up with it.  It is shocking to me how close Christmas is and I am not near done shopping.  I better get myself together and get organized I guess.

Anyway it will be what it will be.  Now onto my November stitching!

I had a couple new starts in November which were:

Deborah Donkey by Brooke's Books


And Disney Mickey Silhouette by Digipoint.


Next up is Heather Hemstitch and Hardanger.  Last time you all saw it, which was ages ago it looked like this.


And now I have finished the top section.


Halloween Rules by LizzieKate looked like this last month


And now I have finished another block and made a tiny start on the next one.


The Spring Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery looked like this last time you saw it.


And now the top row is finished!


Frog Biscornu by Casey Buonaugurio Designs looked like this last month.


And now.


ABC Christmas by LizzieKate looked like this.


And now.  I added the word Angel.


Deepest Love by Mirabilia was here last month.


And now.  Getting so close to a finish!


Crazy Socks by Rosewood Manor looked like this last time.


And now.  First sock finished!


Hannah Lynn by Heaven and Earth Designs was here last month


And now:


Draft Horses was here last time.


And now:


And that is it for November.

I better go wrap some gifts.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Khristine


5 comments: